Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 Download
Part of the Autodesk® solution for Digital Prototyping, it includes all the functionality of AutoCAD, one of the world’s leading 2D CAD design software, plus comprehensive libraries of standards-based parts and tools for automating common mechanical CAD tasks and accelerating the mechanical design process. AutoCAD Mechanical design software helps save hours of design time, so you can spend time innovating rather than drafting.
Autodesk Exchange for AutoCAD Mechanical
With connected access to getting-started videos and help content, the Autodesk Exchange brings the content you need directly to your AutoCAD Mechanical workspace.
700,000 Standard Parts & Features
AutoCAD Mechanical software supports international mechanical drafting standards and includes libraries of more than 700,000 standard parts, including:
- Screws, nuts, and washers
- Pins, rivets, and bushings
- Plugs, lubricators, and sealing rings
- Bearing and shaft components
- Structural steel shapes
- Through, tapped, blind, and oblong holes
- Undercuts, keyways, and thread end
- More than 30 options for rectangle, arc, and circle creation
- Nearly automatic centerline creation and updating
- Specialty lines for breakout views and section lines
- A full suite of construction lines for aligning drafting views
- Manufacturing-focused hatching patterns and sizes
Reusable Detailing Tools
Built to save you time, AutoCAD Mechanical has a specific tool for almost every aspect of the mechanical drafting process. Many of these mechanical drafting tools have the intelligence that helps users easily re-edit features without having to remove and re-create the original feature. For example, a chamfer or fillet can be easily resized through the original dialog box parameters by simply double-clicking the chamfer or fillet. Tools include:
- Detail views — Easily create linked views at different scales
- Hole charts — Automatically update charts for the shop floor
- Title and revision blocks — English and metric versions available
Support for International Drafting Standards
Multiply your productivity with tools that help you and your team deliver consistent, standards-based design documentation. AutoCAD Mechanical software supports ANSI, BSI, CSN, DIN, GB, ISO, JIS, and GOST drafting environments. Adhering to a standard environment improves team communication and helps drive consistent production results.
Associative Balloons & BOMs
Create automated and associative part lists and bills of materials (BOMs) that are specifically developed for manufacturing and that automatically update as the design changes. AutoCAD Mechanical design software includes support for multiple parts lists for each drawing, collapsible assemblies, automatic recognition of standard parts, and customizable options so that features can be revised to match current company practices.
AutoCAD Mechanical 2012, AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 download, AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 description, AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 Software, AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 Software review, AutoCAD Mechanical Latest version.
more info @http://usa.autodesk.com/autocad-mechanical/